Dragonfly Soul Terms and Conditions
Dragonfly Soul promotes each course well in advance. Once courses become sold out, the event is no longer promoted. Any requests for transfers after that point will result in a loss of revenue for Dragonfly Soul. Due to the short notice, we also lose the ability to fill your seat and the revenue of potentially selling the new seat. This Policy will be strictly enforced, and your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Our Transfer/Cancellation policy offers the following options:
- When you register for a course, you have 72 hours to transfer without being charged a transfer fee. You also have 72 hours to cancel and receive a full refund. All cancellations must be in writing and delivered by mail or e-mail. Voicemail and/or verbal correspondence do not constitute written cancellation notice. Cancellation notice will be deemed to be the date which the written notification is postmarked. If you send a cancellation by e-mail, it must be e-mailed to [email protected] You will receive a confirmation e-mail indicating your cancellation was received by Dragonfly Soul. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail from Dragonfly Soul within 24 hours of sending the e-mail, please contact our office immediately. Allow 30 days for any refund to be processed.
- If, for any reason, you cannot attend the seminar, you may find someone else to attend in your place and submit written notification of that person’s name, email address, phone number, and mailing address to the office of Dragonfly Soul.
- If any products are received in conjunction with the offer, they must first be returned in excellent condition and unopened in order for any refund or credit to be processed. (Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.)
- Memberships, Comebacks, and Select Events are non-transferrable.
In all cases you have a choice to pay the transfer fee or forfeit the course with no refund. In order to process any transfers, please email your request to [email protected]
Should you fail to notify Dragonfly Soul in writing of any changes and not “attend” the event, there will be no refunds, credits or transfers available. In this case you forfeit any registration paid to Dragonfly Soul.
Our program Transfer Policy is as follows: (if Dragonfly Soul receives written cancellation/transfer request)
|Transfer Availability:||Transfer Fee:|
|31+ days prior to the event||You may transfer to another event||NO TRANSFER FEE|
|8-30 days prior to the event||You may transfer to another event||$50 Transfer Fee|
|0-7 days prior to the event||You may transfer to another event||$75 Transfer Fee|
|After event has started||You may transfer to another event||$100 Transfer Fee|
- Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of transfer regardless of whether the event originally registered for is offered again within that time period.
If any payment should default, you will have seven (7) days to rectify the situation. When the event is within 30 days of any default, you will have 24 hours to rectify the situation. Otherwise, all special discounts and bonuses will be forfeited and full tuition rates apply. If you should default on any payment, the result may be cancellation for the registered event, in which case the Cancellation Policy will apply.
Any Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) will result in the maximum allowable insufficient funds fee (minimum of $20).
Products may be returned after three (3) days of the purchase date for a store credit, less a 15% restocking fee, provided that the product has not been opened and the shrink wrap has not been removed. Returned products are not eligible for cash refunds. Replacement product will be supplied ONLY if a product is found to be damaged or defective and returned within seven (7) days of the original purchase. Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
All dates and locations are subject to change without notice.
Confirmation Letters will be send out via e-mail prior to the event. These letters have all of the information for the class. You must CONFIRM on this e-mail within two (2) weeks from the date sent to guarantee your seat for said class. If you come to the class without confirming, you may be moved to the next available class depending on availability.
Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, Indemnity Agreement, and Photo and Video Release: Each student will be required to sign a waiver prior to entering the event. This is not negotiable. To view the release, please visit our website.
Contact us with any questions:
Teri Stephens at 435-669-4539
Julie Thompson at 435-632-7697
PO Box 2981
St. George, UT 84770